Saturday, August 30, 2008

Interested to try cloth diaper on a budget?

Besides the advantages I have listed ealier, the cloth diapers are a good cost saver, I invested about $400 and i really cut down or going to stop buying disposables. I like to share with more people, as it just "pain" my heart when I see shoppers stock up on disposables, those are going to pile up on the environment landfills, taking 5000 years to decompose. While today we enjoy the convenience, but the price to pay is the environment.

Help Save our environment and your pocket! For a limited promotion period, each cloth diaper is going at $25 with 2 free inserts (worth $7 each). If you buy as a value pack, 3 cloth diapers with 6 free inserts is at $68. So depending on whether you want to try part time or straight away take the plunge to full time cloth diapering, you can actually buy 4 to 5 value pack. We can do a meet up and I can do a further explanation or I could just send to you (free delivery if order more than $100). Pls call me at 94897820 or email me at lowbeelian@gmail.com for more enquiries.

Don't worry about increased laundry costs, it is a minimal amount. In fact, I remembered when my May bill came at $244, I got a rude shock, then thereafter we made a family effort to cut down electricity and the bill came down to $166 and last month $152, and my water cost was at about $24 to $25 average.

Some of you might also say "my child in childcare, don't think they so hardworking to help us change". Well, my feel is that this is my child, and I think it may take some effort to convince or persuade some caretakers to try cloth diapering. If all else fail, then do weekend or weeknight cloth diapering. If there is a will, there is a way! I also persuaded my mother-in-law to help me with cloth diapering, and of course, it takes some getting used to.

No comments: