Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MORE REVIEWS on cloth diapers!

"I’m really satisfied with the CD I’ve bought with you earlier. Last week when I was at my husband’s house,my sis in law was very impressed with the CD and ask me to bought it for her daughter…J. I encourage her to buy CD by buying her the CDs first and then she can made the payment to me monthly.Hmmmm…today,I’m happier as I’ve helped a mother to give the best for her child and save the environment,too!"

YAYA, madihah

Reviewer: Hidet
29/08/2008 02:08pm
KS Cloth diaper is the first CD I bought. ( i will remember this till the end of my life, God Will ) .Since I'm first timer, KS CD is convenient, easy to wear to suit my 7 mths daughter. I love the design printed and hope that KS will produce more attarctive designs


Reviewer: pauline choh
23/08/2008 01:02pm
Wah,tell all mummies the cloth diaper is very good item leh,i let for my son wear to sleep whole nite,i think have over 12 hours liao.but nv leak out the urine until next morning,i first time want to try him wear for sleep ,so i put 2 insert ,then next day ,i fast fast to see the cloth diaper have anything leak out,but nothing i open just feel dry dry and i take out 2pcs insert very wet lor.wah so good when i use this cloth diaper in nite,so in the future i never waste my money to buy more diapers liao,soemtimes want lah,cos raining can dry my cloth diapers,haha..thanks kasihku sayangku products,for my son.1~~~~muak

No comments: